How do I choose Essential Oils and how do I use them?
It all depends on your needs, you may use essential oils to elevate your mood or treat a burn. This is how I learned the several methods to use:
- Each oil has a “product info page” listed on the dōTERRA website or click here and search
- Pinterest is great location to learn about diffuser blends
- Check out & follow my board by clicking here
- Official dōTERRA Pinterest page
- Two great reference books
- dōTERRA Recipes
- dōTERRA DIY
How do I create an LRP Order?
How do redeem my points?
Do I have to maintain a monthly LRP of 100 PV to earn commission and do the business?
Yes, an easy way to maintain 100 PV is to replace the products you already buy for your family with natural products from dōTERRA, here are some examples:
- My 9 year-old son already uses deodorant and I replaced it with dōTERRA natural deodorant
- My family takes daily vitamins and we placed it dōTERRA Lifelong Vitality
- Immune Builder Vitamins with OnGuard Protective Blend
- We replaced Bengay with Deep Blue Rub for sore muscles
- We replaced Neosporin with dōTERRA Correct-X
- For my allergies, I replaced my over the counter pills (Zertec) for dōTERRA Triease
- Replace commonly used products such as dōTERRA toothpaste, cough drops, detergent, face & hand moisturizers, soaps, cleaning products and more
What are those dōTERRA Acronyms?
- PV: Personal Volume – PV is assigned to each product and is a separate total from the dollar amount on your orders. On many products the PV will match the wholesale value. There are a few products that the PV may be less than the cost (Ex: Family Physician Kit). Shipping costs and tax do not count as PV, so the dollar amount of our order will generally be more than the PV amount.
- OV: Organizational Volume – OV is your team’s overall volume. This becomes important to know as you try to qualify for bonuses and rank advancements. It is your volume plus the volume of your entire downline.
- POM: Product of the Month – The Product of the Month is a special monthly promotion given to those who have an LRP order of at least 125 PV.
- LRP: Loyalty Rewards Program – This program provides free product credits for monthly purchases ordered on the program. When you participate, you will earn product credits that can be used as cash to purchase dōTERRA products. The longer you participate in the LRP, the more credits you can earn–up to 30% of your total monthly Loyalty Rewards purchases.
- SRP: Shipping Rewards Points – This program helps consultants earn free product credits that can be used toward purchasing orders. There are three different ways to earn points: 1. Place an online order to earn 50 percent of shipping cost in SRP points. 2. Place an LRP order through Member Services to also earn 50 percent. 3. Place an LRP order online to earn 100 percent of the shipping back in SRP points.